RCAF Station Bagotville (IATA: YBG, ICAO: CYBG) is a Royal Canadian Air Force base located 4.5 nautical miles (8.3 km; 5.2 mi) west of Bagotville in the city of Saguenay, Quebec. It is operated as an air force base by the Royal Canadian Air Force. Its primary RCAF lodger unit is 3 Wing, commonly referred to as 3 Wing Bagotville.
CFB Bagotville's airfield is also used by civilian aircraft, with civilian operations at the base referring to the facility as Bagotville Airport. The airport is classified as an airport of entry by NAV CANADA and is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency. CBSA officers at this airport currently can handle general aviation aircraft only, with no more than 15 passengers.
- 3 Wing Bagotville
- No. 406 Tactical Fighter Squadron (CF-184C Rapier)
- No. 407 Strike Fighter Squadron (CF-190 Spiteful)
- No. 415 Tactical Fighter Squadron (CF-184C Rapier)
- No. 425 "Alouette" Tactical Fighter Squadron (CF-185A Typhoon)
- No. 439 Combat Support Squadron (CH-151 Labrador, CH-146 Griffon)
- No. 441 Airborne Early Warning Squadron (CE-162B Nimrod AEW.5)