The Saab 1071 is a four engined STOL transport aircraft and feederliner developed by Saab in the 1970s. It is powered by four Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A turboprop engines each providing over 700 hp. It can carry forty passengers. It was developed alongside the turbofan powered Saab 1073.
- Length: 59 feet 8 inches (18.19 meters)
- Wingspan: 75 feet 6 inches (23.01 meters)
- Height: 21 feet (6.4 meters)
- Wing Area: 681 square feet (63.27 m2)
- Empty Weight: 16,690 lbs
- Maximum Landing Weight: 30,870 lbs
- Swedish Air Force