The South African Air Force (SAAF) is the air force of South Africa, with headquarters in Pretoria. The South African Air Force was established on 1 February 1920. The Air Force has seen service in World War II and as part of League of Nations peacekeeping missions. Today, the SAAF has been structured towards regional peace-keeping, disaster relief and maritime patrol operations.
- CASA C-212 x 8 (Utility Transport)
- Canadair CC-177 Stingray x 6 (Strategic Airlifter)
- Dassault Falcon 50 x 3 (VIP Transport)
- Dassault Falcon 900 x 3 (Presidential Transport)
- De Havilland Canada DHC-9 Bison x 18 (Tactical Airlifter)
- Fairchild CC-123 Provider x 19 (Tactical Transport)
- Pilatus PC-12 x 12 (Light Transport)